- Organize, prepare agendas and take minutes for the Board of Directors meetings, Subcommittees meeting and Annual General Meetings (AGMs) as well as coordinate with relevant parties to ensure that all resolutions have been implemented. - Ensure the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and AGM's meetings including corporate governance practices etc.
- Inform Directors and Executives of any changes in regulations related to them.
- Coordinate and liaison with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET on regulatory compliance and company secretarial works and general commercial matters.
- Responsible for new director's appointment and registration of such amendment.
- Responsible for the submission of Company's annual report, sustainability report, and any other reports which may be required by SEC and SET.
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Provide stakeholders with information and reports when required, give advice and ensuring appropriate corporate records and documents are maintained and filed with protection of sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Business Administration, Public Policy, Law or other related fields. (GPA > 3.00)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in as Company Secretary with progressive 3 years working for listed Company in SET - Good connection with SEC, SET and other relevant authorities
- Good Knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws.
- Well-organized, Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Possess good human relations skills to coordinate with other departments and companies.
- Excellent command of English (TOEIC > 700)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901