Compensation & Benefit Manager
- Responsible for monthly payroll processing and reviewing and benchmarking competitive compensation and benefit scheme.
- In charge of the remuneration package proposal for new employee, promotion and transfer.
- Implement and update company policies regularly and socialize to all employee to ensure all employees have understanding on information for company standard & regulations.
- Provide data for Payroll system regularly to Finance Department and related parties, as order for administrations for company.
- Provide supports to other departments by giving service or related information.
- Handle all employees to ensure their daily activities running well.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree/or Master's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR payroll or compensation & Benefits.
- Strong knowledge in Labor law and tax
- Fluent in English and Good command of computer literacy.
- Good relationship and service mind, interpersonal & communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901