Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Manage, control and provide guidance to subordinates on their daily problems, assist in solving operational problems.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation/ benefit policies, guidelines, and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Coordinate implementation and provide guidance to managers on payroll, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Conduct the employee salary surveys merit, bonus, incentive program, benefits, allowance, performance evaluation and any assigned.
- Responsible for employee profiles and managing the employee's historical data and ensure the data update accurately through the HRIS system.
- Conduct and implement reports as required by local/cooperate.
- Others as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences in any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits for MNC Manufacturing
- Proficient in Excel and Data Analysis, experienced in HRIS will be a plus
- Good command of English
- Good internal & external communication, interpersonal, analytical, mature and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now". For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901