- To create policies and procedures, monitoring the payroll interface to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- To administer various employee benefit programs and make recommendation and insurance plans.
- To process payroll operation for expat staff (Less than 100 headcounts)
- To managing 4 payroll staff in ensuring timeliness and thoroughness of payroll processing
- To be responsible for accurate data collection and analysis as well as maintaining accurate employee records.
- To work closely with Director/Management/HR manager in providing feedback on related HR functions and processes.
- To evaluate competitor compensation and benefit package.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compensation and benefit, HR Budgeting with previous work background in payroll processing.
- Experiences in conducting salary survey is a plus.
- Good command of English (Average level)
- Familiar with PeopleSoft is a plus*
- Location: Suangluang, Srinakarin Road, Bangkok
- 5 working days Working Hours: 8.00 hr. - 17.00 hr.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901