Role: Provide advice and ensure proper policies with a view to promoting business ethics and ensure that business in conducted in compliance with law and regulations.
- Support various functions of the company and its key subsidiaries, including drafting and review of policies in order to ensure that their businesses will be conducted in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and the Company's policies
- Manage process of identifying and reporting legal risks that are expected to be critically importance to the business of the Company, in particular in relation to any breach of ethical standard
- Develop action plan to provide good guideline and instruction to create employees' awareness of the Company's policies and laws, e.g. data privacy, company's no-gift policy, competition law, anti-bribery, code of conduct, and other policies accountable by Legal Division
- Improve the working process to ensure proper risk mitigation and contract drafting process
- Ensure the employees' effective training and understanding of the Company's policies
- Bachelor of Law from leading Thai universities or from abroad (GPA > 3:00)
- At least 5 years working experience in Legal Governance, Ethics, Compliance, Corruption, Policies with well-known International companies is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and demanding situations with good inter-relationship skill
- Positive attitude, maturity, reliable and independent
- Excellent in English communications skills (speaking, writing and reading) (TOEIC > 750)
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901