- Keeping abreast with the latest laws and regulations and amendments of the country that applicable to the business, as well as those issued form Head Office, and ensure compliance requirements have been appropriately implemented within timeframe
- Create, manage and maintain good corporate governance and anti-bribery & corruption policy through establishing and enforcing framework and SOPs.
- Create, manage and maintain anti-money laundering policy through establishing and enforcing framework and SOPs.
- Conduct compliance socialization and training for internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating with local Government, Risk and Compliance function to establish practice based on best payment industry standard in the market.
- Develops, initiates, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance.
- At least 7 years of working experience, preferably in fields such as legal private practice, legal in-house counsel, compliance or public policy.
- Experienced in financial service is a plus
- Possess a good understanding of laws and regulations in payment industry around ABC and AML would be preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and a team player who can work under pressure and inspire confidence in others.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901