- Follow up and study the laws and regulations of government agencies that supervise financial institutions, such as the Bank of Thailand (BOT), Stock Exchange of Thailand, OERC
- Analyze impacts, plan and propose policies for use in supervising the operations to ensure compliance with the law
- Give advice to related agencies Legal Regulations and company policies
- Supervise and monitor the operation in accordance with the specified policies
- Coordinate with the BOT and government agencies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law, or related fields
- 5 years' experience in compliance with financial institutions, finance businesses or related
- Knowledge of Financial Institution Business Act Announcement/ Regulations of the BOT, AMLO
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in MS Office, especially in Excel, Power Point
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 500)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901