Role: This position will be responsible for the execution of AML audits; providing subject matter expertise and oversight for AML audits, regulatory compliance audits and other audit activities as assigned. The position requires extensive knowledge of AML and banking laws and regulations and background in controls or audit best practices
- Assist in the development of the risk assessment for the audit universe and development of the Audit Plan that correlates with the Risk Assessment.
- Carry out the planning and execution of the AML audits.
- Perform and support audits in the areas of finance, risk management, operations, and other activities.
- Follow-up and perform validation of remediation activities to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Staying abreast of laws, rules, and regulations impacting financial institutions and partnering with Corporate Compliance to ensure the regulatory risks are properly identified and mitigated with the business lines, and ensuring that the changes are incorporated into the independent assessment process and implement best practices; drive change within the internal audit and the firm to strengthen the AML framework.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing costs.
- Maintain effective working relationships.
- Ensure that audit work conforms to Global Audit policies and procedures.
- Perform special reviews or projects if necessary.
- 5+ years organization or equivalent work experience in compliance and audit field with financial services or insurance industries.
- General banking knowledge.
- CIA would be an advantage but not necessary
- Extensive experience working with Anti-Money Laundering.
- Ability to work independently and in audit teams.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and applicable banking regulations impacting foreign banks.
- Proficiency in MS-Office Products and hands-on experience with auditing software (e.g. data extraction and analysis software).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901