- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation and reporting processes at the corporate level
- Prepare financial statements and ensure consolidation processes
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports with consolidation package
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the consolidation and reporting for all Group entities
- Manage accounting of few entities of the Group; ensure month closing & all reconciliations in time
- Coordinate with external auditors and accounting teams to complete financial statements
- Perform financial analysis and other ad-hoc report as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related filed
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and finance field
- Consolidation experience is highly required
- SAP knowledge and strong in Microsoft skill is required
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure
- Good command in English both of spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300