Title: Consolidation Manager
Business Type: Manufacturing
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end consolidated financial statement reports for company and its subsidiaries.
- Monitor and ensure that all accounting closing process and consolidated reports are complied with IFRS standard, company policies, SET and SEC rules and regulations.
- Review and analysis of monthly consolidated financial package and report for Management.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of the quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Review and improve all accounting processes by implementing automation and lean processes.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification is highly required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting field especially in consolidation and GL functions.
- Direct experience to work with public companies and strong knowledge in IFRS.
- Strong in communication and organizational skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of people.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901