- Manage IT Infrastructure project
- Develop project plan, define key milestones, and lead project delivery
- Drive/Coordinate related parties to ensure project delivery to meet requirement, objectives, and timeline
- Report project status update to stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of infrastructure Design, Configuration, Integration, Migration and Deployment.
- Hands-on background of consulting and project lead experience is highly preferred.
- Also Good at improving IT service Management by applying ITIL V3
- PMP Certification is a must
- Project based working experience is required.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901