- Be the project leader of the following functions: Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing Strategy & Operations, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics & Distribution
- Lead engagements to help clients in leveraging their supply chain as a strategic capability and source of competitive advantage
- Help clients, private and public, to develop and implement strategies and operational improvement projects within their own organisation, as well as within their extended supply chain with suppliers and channel partners
- Use your creativity and knowledge to define the future of supply chain, including improving productivity and supply chain security leveraging the art of the possible in today's digital supply chain (e.g. IoT, Industry4.0, Mobility, Cybersecurity, Blockchain)
- Support the further shaping of the supply chain practice, developing and training professional supply chain practitioners across multiple competencies and South East Asian markets
- Work closely with clients across key industries such as Process and Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Energy & Resources, Consumer Business
- Bachelor's degree with strong numerical, analytical and excellent story boarding skills
- Ability to write a business case to support the clients
- 7 years of experience in Supply Chain functions, preferably a balanced mix of consulting and industry experience, solid experience in managing Japanese clients / markets will be advantage
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and generating business value across different Supply Chain functions
- Understanding of change experience in projects across the Supply Chain Operating Model, with focus on strategy, process, organisation, people and technology
- Able to identify and convert leads into on-sell / cross-sell opportunities, write winning proposals and lead bid teams
- Travel mobility to serve regional and /or international clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) and local languages
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901