- Coordinating content licensing business though various tasks such as researching market trends, planning new collaborations, organising events, and developing merchandises
- Working closely with Japanese contents including many famous characters and anime (animation) to create marketing campaigns and promotions
- Preparing business presentation for meetings with prospective clients in Thailand and APAC region
- Providing support on ad hoc tasks assigned by the manager
- Thai nationality, age 24-35, Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in Japanese animation/character
- Working experience in licensing, media contents, or marketing related field is preferable
- Good communicator (negotiation and presentation) with creative thinking skill
- Proficiency in English and MS Office
- Willing to work under pressure and occasionally overtime
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8663 and ask to speak to Korawit.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901