- To support to the company and group companies in order to accomplish internal audit objectives based on internal control framework of the Thai group companies.
- Preparation for audit matters
- Support superior to gather documents and information related to audit preparation.
- Internal audit implementation
- Create audit check sheet and implement internal Audit based on implementation plan
- Create audit record and facilitate to hold the conference with audited companies and department
- Create audit report and facilitate to provide feedback to audited companies and department
- Follow up the pointed-out audit items
- Implementation of diagnosis works
- Support cause analysis and consideration of countermeasures
- Follow up implementation of countermeasures and incomplete matters
- Support document and materials matters, including translation (Thai - English - Japanese)
- Coordinate and facilitate between concerned parties.
- Support other tasks assigned by superior
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, Internal Audit, Business Administration, Law or related field
- 2-year experiences in Internal Audit field is advantage
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with ability to build relationships at across the organization at all levels
- Accountable for own decisions and actions whilst respectful of the professional responsibilities of others
- Advanced Business English, JPLT Level 2 or higher is advantage
- Microsoft Office
- Improvement and maintenance skill related to internal audit technique and understanding of the related law and regulations trends.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901