* Reporting to the SEA corporate affairs leader/ Thailand public affairs director and working with the country leadership team and site leadership team
* Be responsible for strategy development and implementation of branding, public relations, media, external communications, crisis communication, and corporate citizenship programs.
* This role includes areas such as editorial works, global and regional media support, press release, media relations, public relation, crisis communication, promotional materials productions covering both Bangkok and Map Ta Phut (Rayong) site, CSR and corporate citizenship activities, and any other works related to communications and corporate citizenship.
* Raise the company's profile among target stakeholders by working closely with colleagues in Rayong and regional business communication colleagues.
* Strong media including digital media and PR writing skill with experience in corporate communications
* Some experience in corporate social responsibility field
* Possess strategic thinking skills to align communication and corporate citizenship programs with business and operations priorities
* A quick learner and self-motivator; willing to learn and understand Dow's businesses, products, services, and work processes
* A collaborator - able to work within the PA team, across functions, and with external organizations
* Excellent interpersonal relationships
* Highly self-motivated, initiative and independent; can operate with broad direction and frequently initiates concepts, program proposals, and the adoption of ideas new to Dow
* Awareness/appreciation of global implications of decisions and actions being proposed
* Bachelor's degree in a communications-related discipline preferred
* Minimum 10 years' experience in editorial work and PR & communication or related field
* Excellent English communication skills (TOEIC>900 preferred)
* Experience in a multinational environment, and/or petroleum/petrochemical industry, and/or PR agency is an advantage
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Salary:||THB100000 - THB200000 per month|
|Sub Specialization:||Marketing Communication / PR,|