* Responsible for working with the country leadership team and site leadership team, be responsible for strategy development and implementation of branding, public relations, and crisis communication.
* Responsible for editorial works, global and regional media support, press release, media relations, public relation, and PR materials productions covering the site.
* Manage PR Agency to write and edit press kit materials and organize Press Events.
* Develop (working with Digital Agency) editorial content calendar for the company's facebook
* Manage the advertising budget for promoting the company's selected campaign.
* Responsible for organizing the company's town meeting for MD to message the company's strategy, direction, and goal to all employees.
* Create and update the company's news on Intranet. Be creative in writing the article to attract employee to read the company's information
* Responsible for developing content for internal newsletters that issued quarterly and ensure the production of the newsletter finish as an agreed timeline.
- Prefer Male candidate age over 30 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Corporate Communications and Public Affairs or related is preferred.
- Excellent in English communication.
- Proven working experience from the multinational environment is preferred.