Job Title: Corporate Finance and Treasury officer
Industry: Trading and Manufacturing Company
- Be responsible for Corporate Liquidity, Loan for new & existing Investments, and Risk Management related to the company's Financial Activities as Treasury function
- Forecast and monitor Cash Flow positions, related Borrowing Needs, and available Funds for investments and for the company's liquidity
- Deal with Bankers or Financial Institutions for borrowing long-term Loan and reaching to sources of Fund, monitor Working Capital, and structure Finance
- Prepare and review mandatory documents for requesting Loan, and close deals with Bankers
- Conduct strategic planning and compliances for the company's Corporate Finance
- Prepare Cash flow & liquidity reports as daily basis and Financial Projections, and making periodic analysis report & presentation for Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance and Banking
- CFA or CPA would be more advantage
- 6 - 7 years of working experience in Finance, Accounting Analyst, Corporate Loan or Treasury
- Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and especially MS Power Point)
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume
in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901