- Handle all process for Board of Director & Shareholder Meeting.
- Review/ draft agreements and contracts as requested.
- Provide legal advice to ensure that the company's business operation comply with relevant laws and regulation.
- Prepare legal documentation and correspondence.
- Handle administration work e.g. corporate registration & company license etc.
- Handle work to comply legal process/documents under all laws which related to company business, such as OIC etc.
- Coordinate with outside legal counsel.
- Provide necessary information about new laws and regulations.
- Developing, updating, and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Promoting employees' awareness of new and existing policies and procedures to embed the culture of compliance across the business
- Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law.
- Minimum 8-12 years of legal-related working experience
- Experience in Bancassurance or Insurance Broker is preferred.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901