- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents as requested
- Providing general legal advices on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law
- Handle work to comply legal process/documents under all laws which related to company business
- Handle all process for Board of Director & Shareholder Meeting
- Follow up and study the laws and regulations of government agencies
- Analyze impacts, plan and propose policies for use in supervising the operations to ensure compliance with the law
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Law
- Minimum 8-12 years of legal-related working experience
- Lawyer's license is required
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders
- Hard working, well-organized and attention to details
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901