- Report to the CEO and Deputy MD to collaborate with all functions to develop Corporate Business Strategy Plans to fit with the existing and new business requirements.
- Develop and deliver Corporate Strategic Planning Process in short, 3-5 years of medium / long term Group portfolio strategy; understand and assess overall Group portfolio position for the main entity and the subsidiary companies in the group.
- Monitor delivery of the strategy and report against strategic progress - Deliver projects to clarify / further the strategy and drive implementation
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategy development from e.g. commercial, planning or strategy roles analyzing bio-power production business, retail markets and trading.
- High financial literacy and experience of conducting financial analyses
- Proven track record of successfully managing high-performing teams and multiple senior stakeholders
- Proven ability in storyline development, business planning and financial modelling
- Track record of delivering projects, presentations, or reports for senior management.
- Educational background in engineering
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 061-824-1281 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901