Job Title: Corporate Strategy Manager (FMCG)
Industry: Consumer Trading
- Evaluate new business models and corporate relationships
- Negotiate business models, partnerships, transactions, and commercial agreements
- Strategy projects such as growth, market entry, portfolio strategies, and other related topics
- Clearly define company goals and long-term strategy
- Work closely with executives to ensure that objectives align with the company's goals
- Examine profitability of each product, store location, and line of business
- Utilize skills in project management to lead large teams in change processes
- Develop methods for motivating and inspiring both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare presentations to the management team and related committees on businesses
- Leverage professional networks to attain critical resources
- Thai Nationality.
- Prefer Master's Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Strategy, Sales & Marketing, and Consulting roles
- Must have Management Consulting background and would prefer from well-known firms
- Strong business sense, analytical skills, and project management skills
- Self-starter and idea initiator with strong conceptualization and execution skills
- Ability to act as liaison and effective negotiator, aligning interests across various parties and stakeholders, and enhancing collaborations
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901