Position: Cost Controller
Location: Rayong (Pluakdaeng)
- Support the business in budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- Created monthly and annual reports as required to identify result, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants, finance and cost assistants.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- Ensured that all financial transactions are properly recorded, field, and reported.
- Establish financial reporting to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Monitor and evaluate OPEX, CAPEX spending, liaise with other parties and submit to managing director.
- Prepare yearly Statutory Accounts, Tax Return and Tax Reconciliation.
- Control fixed asset register.
- Analyze product costs report.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 10 years experienced in cost accounting, budget & forecast and analysis.
- Able to travel overseas 2-3 times a year.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901