Position: Costing Manager
- Manage all areas related to costing functions, including product costing and inventory management.
- Control, verify and plan cost accounting.
- Prepare reports and analyzing inventory costs on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for the Management team.
- Supervise and reviewing budgets and cost application documents.
- Oversee pricing table preparation and working to collect accurate cost data for program budgeting.
- Formulating goals and assessments annually, in a timely manner.
- Supervise and develop team members.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
- Preferred experience from Retails or FMCG Businesses
- Proficient in using Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word.
- Effective leadership and motivational traits in supporting the Costing unit.
- Good in English Communications.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202