- Prepare the annual costing budget, monthly rolling forecast including the monthly profitability by product model
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of information record in the system
- Develop competitive pricing strategies as part of quotation team
- Participate in physical count inventory by monthly and year end closing
- Proactively assist and lead in developing projects to identify opportunities for cost savings and profit enhancement throughout the organization
- Additional responsibilities per management.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting field
- At least 8 years' experience in similar or relevant experience in costing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, word and power point
- SAP and costing background are an additional advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic, Teamwork, Positive attitude and service minded
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, 5th Floor, Unit 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901