- Managing all areas related to costing function including product costing, and inventory management.
- Supervise the month end, quarter end and year end close procedures.
- Review of journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results to ensure accurate and timely recording of data.
- Perform analysis in the areas of variances, overhead spending, overhead recovery etc.
- Perform standard cost updates and analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Make recommendations regarding inventory accounting and reserves.
- Conducts special accounting studies and prepares management report and provide recommendation to operation team for areas that need improvement.
- Prepare the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts.
- Plan and Physical checking Inventory bi-annually.
- Support the external audit of the company's financial statements.
- Preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions and requests.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to support company goal, increase financial reporting accuracy and to develop and improve internal control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cost Accounting, Accounting, or related fields.
- 7 years working experience must be in cost management or costing analysis, with manufacturing industry.
- 3 years supervisory level experience in Accounting.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Details oriented, strong analytical, problem solving, good interpersonal, communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901