- Responsible for job costing, Inventory management, Fix asset and coordination of all production activities in the plant
- Provide and support costing information to whom concern
- Monitoring manufacturing cost day to day and inform concerned person when found issued
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of information record in the system
- To prepare monthly report, forecasting report and analysis variance against standard cost and budget forecast
- Support budget and forecast data processing in SAP system
- To participate in physical count inventory by monthly and year end closing.
- Recording fix asset acquisition and disposition in the SAP system including calculating depreciation for all fix assets.
- Assigning tag number to fix assets.
- Tracking expenditure for fix assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations
- Reconciliation in part of cost accounting inventory and Fix asset.
- Ensure proper internal controls work as standard and compliance with company policies
- Ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years similar or relevant experience in costing
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, word, and power point.
- SAP and costing background are preferable.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-4569955 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300