Location: Bangkok (Metropolitan)
- Work closely with the employees to offer guidance to individuals and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
- Work closely with psychologist to provide solutions to employees; work with individuals, groups to improve mental health.
- Encourage employees to discuss emotions and experiences.
- Examine issues including substance abuse, aging, bullying, anger management, careers, depression, relationships, LGBTQ issues, self-image, stress and suicide. Help employees define goals, plan action and gain insight.
- Refer employees to psychologists and other services.
- Thai Nationality only.
- An honours degree in Clinical/Applied Psychology from an established university. Should be eligible for valid registration or be a registered psychologist with an established or recognised professional psychological body.
- Minimum 2-3 years prior experience either as an independent practitioner an employee of a company, counselling company employees or clients.
- A high affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant markets/region that will be supported by each 'rep' - which is critical to be aware of the cultural/regional differences for nuanced policy decisions to be applied in accordance with standard policies and training materials.
- Able to cope with personal confidential and good ability to work in a confidential setting.
- A non-judgemental outlook with a willingness to work with all kinds of people.
- High empathy with excellent observation and listening skills.
- High Self-Awareness: an understanding of one's own attitudes and responses and have a positive outlook and a belief that all employees are able to make positive changes.
- Excellent communication in own native language and English.
- Able to work in shift.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to K Mallika.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901