Country Sales Manager
- Discuss with the Regional Manager the sales target in volume and value, also the plan to achieve it.
- Prepare sales forecasts, objectives, program schedule.
- Determines sales strategy for Area Sales Manager/Sales Manager
- Ensure all requirements on product specification and pricing are attended for consideration of Head office
- Formulate sales strategies for assigned territories. Such as, Hanoi and Haiphong sales office.
- Collaborate with marketing function and identifies potential/new business opportunities and new market segments.
- Establishes, builds and maintains good relations with all our builders, contractor, customer and consultants.
- Immediately attends to and resolves customer complaints.
- Running the office daily activities and minting excellent image.
- Ensure efficient utilization of workforce, equipment, material and maintain staffing level as per the company standard. Develops KRAs, KPIs, and metrics/targets for subordinates.
- Guide and motivates the team to meet productivities/performance and customer satisfaction targets.
- Conduct regular communication meetings with staffs to inform them of quality performance results and trends and to improve their decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical or related field.
- At least 7 or more years of experience in in a construction or Sales environment.
- Physically fit, Pleasant looking, positive & active.
- Ability to perform independent work, result oriented, determined, organized and customer oriented.
- Ability to operate MS Office / MS Projects / AutoCAD
- Secretarial Experience, knowledge in marketing and creative are preferred.
- Good command in English.