- Handle a team in managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties (National Credit Bureau -NCB etc.) to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties.
- Review and up to date the information of NCB and monitor timeframe of providing data to NCB and to coordinate with NCB regarding to data issues.
- Conduct periodical review on loan administration policy and procedures to streamline workflow.
- Act as the representative in signing deeds and bank guarantee.
- Control the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations properly.
- Generate, review and maintain loan disbursement reports for presentation to credit committees, and provide monthly reports on the same, in accordance to the credit policy and guidelines.
- Ensure all lending Documentation is complete as per the Company Policy and Procedures with respect to amount of finance, terms and conditions, borrower's borrowing mandate, authorized signatory etc.
- Approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral / waiver of incomplete documents.
- Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify non-performing accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
- Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to Senior Management.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Minimum 5-7 years direct experiences in credit administration, credit documentations and administrations.
- Have direct experience working and coordinating with National Credit Bureau (NCB) with general knowledge of NCB in terms of handling issues.
- Good command in English
- Good computer literacy
- Details-minded, service minded, leadership management skills and coordinating skills.
- Experiences in team management for 5-10 members.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to the K Ratchanan.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901