- Lead, supervise and motivate the Accounts Receivable Team to be a high performing team.
- Contribute to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
- Review and manage Credit applications and credit limits, establishing credit lines.
- Clear report to top managers in a timely manner.
- Review, analyses and report on KPI results for collection tasks.
- Provide weekly exceptions reporting on aged receivables.
- Deduction tracking & reconciliation.
- Enforces credit policy and ensure adherence to accepted standards.
- Ensuring ledger balance is maintained at achievable level.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external customers.
- Manage the continuous improvement in team and individual performance.
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 10 years of experience in Credit Controller and 3 years of experience in Managerial Level.
- Ability to analyze financial statement; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Focus on timely delivery of results recorded against goals and targets.
- Strong coaching skills and leadership to manage projects and teams.
- Excellent in communication, negotiable and presentation skills.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901