- Manage the outbound credit management and billing functions and collection activities for Thailand
- Monitoring and enforcing policy in term of credit and collection control, to minimize the overdue problem and meet the DSO target
- Ensure that all activities under Credit & Collection are complied with policy of the company
- Work with internal/external auditor on the issues related to Account Receivables
- Develop and train staff through coaching, training and personal development
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- More than 5 years' experience in Credit, Collections, and Account Receivables for well-known MNC companies
- Few years in management level and successfully handle small team
- Excellent credit management experience and optimisation strategies
- Track record in reducing overdue debts, improve DSO, maintain zero bad debts
- Good communication & presentation skills, Solid people and supervising skills with Leadership
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901