Experienced Crude Oil Trader(Expat are welcomed)
- Build teams' capabilities and acquire crude, condensate and other feedstock for Refinery/ Petrochemicals and Aromatics plants
- Reach out to new agencies to provide more crude options
- Set up market intelligence division and develop knowledge systems and ensure all information is input into SAP system
- Develop crude, condensate and other feedstock procurement strategy (Term/Spot)
- Evaluate and propose price structure, contractual quantity and any other terms and conditions for domestics condensate term extension
- Re-run LP model to develop feasible and optimal plan taken market driving and plant constraints into account
- Acquire freight procurement with competitive cost and reliable marine vessel performance and manage arrangement of crude cargo including co-freight to maximize benefit and reduce cost
- Nominate crude loading date and SBM berthing window to ensure reliable crude supply to Refinery
- Manage inventory as per optimal target level and required legal reserve
- Explore and develop importing opportunities of new crude, condensate and feedstock
- Mandate price risk management related to crude, condensate and other feedstock
- Perform feedstock contracts administration for approval
- Build database for crude, condensate and other feedstock price and market
- Benchmark and report feedstock purchasing performance with recommendation for improvement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- Preferable experience 8+ years in refining/ petrochemical with a strong background in supply/ trading.
- Fluent in written and spoken Eglish
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901