Responsible Product: FMCG Skin Cares
Marketing through: MT, TT & CVS
Modern trade and CVS (Shape, Lead and Deliver Customer Marketing)
- Develop Customer Marketing plans for FMCG skin cares in Modern Trade and CVS Channel with retailer's strategic and CDMs objectives to drive sales rate and report to the company.
- Strategies the market both online and offline with internal and external to ensure speed up to market and to Develop Customer Marketing plans.
- Support customer meetings and joint business planning sessions as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of retailer strategies, programs, activation vehicles and operational rules for both brick and mortar and ecommerce.
- Dealing with internally team of MT Key Account Manager, Retail Activation team, Marketing/Category Demand Generation Lead (CDGL), Digital Team, Customer Analytics and Finance Team.
- Participate in events and training courses to broaden knowledge of Shopper Marketing industry trends and shopper behaviour
- Reguar visit the shops or point of sales to understand shopper's behavior.
Traditional trade (Lead and Deliver PC / Sales team)
- Develop annual plans, for FMCG skin cares for Traditional trade, in conjunction with CDM, Customer Leaders and PC / Sales team.
- Allocate and forecast by brand for each PC / Sales team and develop annual strategies.
- Maximize ROI by working with PPC / Sales team and logistic team.
- Has passion to initiate new strategies by testing and learning.
- Increase ROI by understanding digital behaviors, and evolution of digital.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration, Marketing or related field. MBA is preferable.
- At least 3 years management experience in FMCG Sales/Customer Business Development, Shopper Marketing
- Experienced in working directly with retailer and/or client side and/or Brand Management (across differentiated brand portfolios is required.)
- Keen on FMCG Industries with shopper and retail trends and digital technology
- Familiarity with retail marketing (MT, TT and CVS), ideally through development/execution of retail programs
- Proven ability to build alliances/partnerships with retail customer is required
- Strategic thinking/ agility and accountability
The successful candidate will be provided with a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901