This role is driving online marketing solutions for the organization, including solutions for web, Android and iOS. Additionally, the Online Development & Infrastructure Division supplies the organization with metrics and key performance indicators in the area of marketing among other. As a team member of the Online Development & Infrastructure department, this role will overwatch and participating in agile projects covering areas such as development/maintenance of existing websites, apps and IT Infrastructure for Cyber Security.
- Document IT Systems (main focus security)
- Document to follow Thai Law requirements
- Document IT Policy
- Create and Perform IT Audits and penetration tests
- Performance of other tasks as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree of computer engineering/science, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of software testing experience.
- Deep understanding of IT Security, IT Audits and best practice to implement
- Knows OOP, MVC and Database (Big Data) concepts
- Can read some programming languages such as PHP, Java, C#, SQL etc.
- Include security testing, performance testing, and recovery testing in your system testing.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently, and escalate issues and seek guidance as necessary
- Thai national with good verbal English skills.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901