- Establishing a baseline for the current data quality status in the company group - as well as identifying areas specifically requiring data privacy.
- Selecting, implementing and managing tools for data quality measurement and follow up across the organization.
- Reporting to the BI Director on data quality/privacy status regularly and suggesting measures for mitigation of quality issues.
- Engaging with the various departments of the business organization - where needed - to drive implementation of data quality improvement initiatives and monitor their progress.
- Provide clear and ready-to-implement suggestions on data privacy measures to the BI Director for consideration.
- Strong education background with degrees in Engineering or Information Systems (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of work in Business Intelligence, whereof minimum 3 years' experience of Data Governance work
- Working skills in ANSI SQL querying - must be prepared to take test
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and drive data governance initiatives within a highly diverse organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills (good English and Thai) - must be prepared to take test (English/Thai depending on native language)
- Thai or foreign candidates will be equally considered.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bangkok, Thailand. No remote employment will be considered for this position
- At least two references will be required for this position
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901