- Design, standardize, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable database.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Research and improve for DB technologies.
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
- Able to support out of office hours.
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years experienced in Database administration in both SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of or experience on Cloud, virtualization and containerization technologies
- Strong Knowledge and experience on RDBMS and NoSQL (eg. MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, Redis, or Elastic Search)
- Experienced in Big Query and Data Warehouse is preferable
- Strong knowledge on troubleshooting, improvement and tuning databases
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7319 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078-7300