- Design, standardize, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable DB
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Research and improve for DB technologies
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
- Able to support out of office hours
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- B.S., in Computer Science or related field\
- 3 to 5 years RDBMS databases
- Knowledge of or Experience on Cloud , virtualization and containerization technologies
- Strong Knowledge and experience on RDBMS and Nosql (eg. Oracle, Mysql , Cassandra, Redis, Hazelcast ,MongoDB, Kalfka or Elastic Search)
- Strong knowledge on troubleshooting, improvement and tuning databases
- Experience in DB clustering, load balacing or fault torrent
- Experience and have knowledge of SQL Programming language
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
- Ability and flexibility to join in on an on-call rotation for escalations in support of our 24x7operation.
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901