Our client is a leading global ingredient provider. They work closely with clients with in food, beverage, brewing, and pharmaceutical industries and numerous industrial sectors. The company is operating in over 40 locations and is currently expanding throughout the world. With the ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for a "Demand Planner" within the company's strategic plan for Supply Chain management team.
The "Demand Planner" will work closely with various stakeholders such as the Business Development and Sales, Marketing ,Finance and Supply Chain teams. The role requires the candidate to have experience in supply chain planning. The ideal candidate would need to have an analytical approach with background within the planning functions. The role itself are open to candidates from all industries.
- Leads and manage the forecasting process for short, mid, and long-term. Works along side with cross-function team to drive the demand planning process.
- Collaborate with Business Units and Supply Chain Management team to ensure that supply inputs and forecasts are appropriately represented in the plan.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Sales, Logistics, Finance, and other related parties within the organization. Act as the centralized point between the sales and suppl chain team (CS, Logistics, Supply Planning).
- Ensure consistency and improvement in forecasting.
- Monitor planning KPI per the company goal. Improve process via projects and drive KPI related to planning.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Planning functions.
- Strong analytical skills and mindful in continuous improvement.
- Experience in working with regional and local team.
- Experience in using SAP or other programs.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901