Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company, Currently they are looking for a Demand Planning Manager to be a part of their Supply Chain Management team.
Apart from leading the team, the main responsibilities of the role is to follow the global integrated Supply Chain process to optimize the operation in the business unit. You will be a SPOC of the project and SOP maintenance for SCM Focus on Stakeholder and Customer satisfaction.
This opportunity is suitable for those who have team management experience along with good leadership skills, proactive attitude, and ability to initiate new projects.
- Integrate process from global direction to local and provide strategy to prevent the risk in the process
- Manager Sale and Business Planning meeting based on the guideline from global.
- Manage end to end product life-cycle from introduction to divestment.
- Prepare CoA document
- Maintain material master data
- Plan and monitor product availability
- Stock reconciliation
- Review sale forecasts and ensure that the data is accurate.
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields
- 8 years' experience in supply chain management fields, experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Experience in using MRP system (SAP)
- Good understanding in end to end supply chain process
- Understanding in data flow between SCM, Finance, and service provider
- Understanding the working process with service providers and ability to manage them to maximize the work efficiency.
- Good English communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8687 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901