Location: Closed to MRT Station
Business type: Manufacturing
- Responsible for managing Finance and Treasury Team
- Responsible for monitor company liquidity, payment, and FX hedging and funding activities both long-term and short-term plan.
- Manage and control company's cash surplus or needs, and company cash flow.
- Develop the credit procedure & standards to ensure the credit policy and rules are comply and align with the group.
- Plan and develop efficient execution of internal transaction to affiliates, and to deliver accurate financial reporting and analysis in supporting of company cash management activities.
- Build relationships with banks and other financial service providers.
- Foreign currency management
- Master's degree in Banking and Finance, Economics or related fields from reputable universities
- 10 years of working experience in treasury, cash management, credit control and financial investment from MNC manufacturer.
- Direct experience from banking institution is highly preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all aspect of banking and financial products with good understanding on foreign exchange, interest rate, credit control, banking operation and transaction risks.
- Good understanding on project financing, liquidity management, short-term & long-term funding, money and capital markets, derivatives and hedging product.
- Strong in analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good command of English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901