Department Project Manager
- Implementation, Manage, control and coordinate project schedule to finish the project on time.
- Liaise with project stakeholder to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Prepare project proposals, time frames, schedule and indicative budget.
- Monitor and track project's progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish, manage and maintain relationship with the stakeholders, business partner and third parties/vendors.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in project management
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, including writing skill both Thai and English
- Strong people and communication skill
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive problem solver
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Conflict resolution experience
- Good in Negotiation skill, Technical influence skill and presentation skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901