- Overall responsible for Engineering activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market and technology change and potential effects on engineering. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Environment Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience and expert in Water Treatment System, Wastewater Treatment System, Wastewater Recycle System
- Fellow or Chartered Member of an industry related Professional body
- Good understanding of Finance and Project Management
- Demonstrated successful leadership and large project execution experience.
- Good command in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial 7 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901