The Developer RPA is a new key position with responsibilities that include building automated process by RPA, data importing and exporting from Oracle ERP, data warehousing, and backend supporting for RPA applications. This role is part of Accounting Shared Service Process Improvement team that works with other Shared Service team members and business units to deliver excellent service to the organization. UiPath is the RPA software we use.
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms for Accounting Shared Service.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through meetings, interviews, and workshops.
- Build and maintain sets of automations for multiple processes.
- Participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet IT Corporate requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
- Communicate with the team on progress and the plan, and report any issues to team leader
- Participate in QA testing activities, including testing tasks and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and resolve problems and issues. Report, track, and address defects.
- Document technical designs, and other project documentation to support development, security, operations, and maintenance.
- Degree in Computer Science and/or MIS preferred.
- 1+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in HTML, SQL, and either VB.NET/C# .NET Core or Java.
- Knowledge on AWS concept and Oracle Database will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in streamlining business processes will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to handle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Ability to work well with business unit, vendors, and end users in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills
- New graduate is also welcome.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901