One of en world's global business clients is currently looking for two Software Development Managers (one for Web Application and one for Mobile Application) to help them lead the teams. They are one of the most recognizable companies in the world. They have operated their business in Thailand since more than two decades. They have a massive success in their business and aim to target themselves to become number one in global top market leader.
Successful candidate will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development team (Web or Mobile).
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership.
- Adopt daily Scrum.
- Prepare lifecycle for project inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise design solutions & develop technical roadmap.
- Ensure best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software (Web or Mobile).
- Ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
Successful candidate must meet with the following requirements:
- 7+ years in the software development (Web or Mobile).
- Few years leading teams with very technical team members.
- Good experience in implementation of design pattern and design solutions.
- Hands-on technology experience either Web (Java/.Net) or Mobile (iOS: Swift/ Android: Kotlin).
- Experienced architecting web applications, microservices and distributed systems.
- Experienced/ well understanding in DevOps, including CI/CD tools.
- Experienced Agile Scrum practice.
- Experienced project management.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good leadership and people management skill.
- Good English communication skill.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related Technology fields
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now".
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901