en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1999, we have constantly grown throughout the years to become one of the strongest recruitment agencies in Thailand. Throughout the Asia-Pacific region we employ over 800 people across 6 countries and 14 offices, annually providing services to more than 2800 customers. Due to our unique operations and professional service, we are a leader in connecting global companies and internally-minded candidates that are focused on building long-lasting employment relationships that help both companies and their employees thrive.
- Implement and hold responsibility with VMware, GCP, AWS.
- Implement automation workflows for deployment.
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Able to continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Diagnose problems and act in solving complex issues for continuous improvement mindset.
- Design according to the microservices practices.
- Age 22-27 years old, Male and Female, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar.
- Strong in Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery and DevOps Tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Agile methodology, large scale software engineering projects and multi cloud environment
- Experience with virtualization, container management platform such as vCenter, vSphere, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong Continuous Deployment methodology and other common DevOps tools.
- CloudWatch, Kibana and Grafana would be advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901