- Learning about and gathering new open source technologies and related tools to introduce to orchestrate solutions.
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices, and solutions.
- Manage source control with GIT.
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Groovy/Bash.
- Configure, manage and optimize data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Setup monitor tool such as Stackdriver, Kibana, Grafana and CI/CD, auto-scaling infrastructure and auto-recovery when service down.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Experience hands-on managing Linux based infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Kubernetes, Reverse Proxy and Jenkins
- Experience hands-on technical with data sources including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Spark
- Experience hands-on technical with monitor tools such as Stackdriver, Kibana, Grafana
- Knowledge of VM based languages
- Good time-management skill, interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901