- Own the creative content development
- Create communication & product launch campaigns together with the communication specialist and product marketing team with focus on the digital channels
- Adapt all marketing content, such as photos, videos and presentation material to fit with web and social media.
- Responsible for reporting analytics on digital channels activities, performance and budgeting
- Become the point of contact between Divisional digital team and customer center marketing.
- Take the ownership of C4C (our CRM system) related to lead generation
- Prepare engaging content using Marketing Persona concept, customer journey and SEO on local website and owned channels. Capture the data continuously via KPI's to present to Management for further actions.
- Ensure that local website is continuously updated in accordance with marketing activities
- Drive the South East Asia SEM initiatives
- Ensure that local social media development with regular posts
- Run webinars to create leads
- Drive marketing automation
- Build short and long-term digital plan together with Marketing Manager and Business Line managers.
- Ensure local and global implementation of the divisional digital campaigns and follow up results.
- Support all events and its communication through digital channels
- Thai Nationality only.
- Male or Female, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
- Excellent project management skills and event planning.
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs, as part of an overall social business strategy.
- Experience working in a collaborative B2B environment with Marketing.
- Solid expertise with Adobe Suite, MS office, Website development/metrics and professional in PowerPoint.
- It is necessary that you have worked with both online and offline communications channels.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901