Digital Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Company Information: FMCG - Fabric Care
- Manage and plan for company's digital marketing strategy to promote products included with company's strategic direction and roadmap.
- Taking charge in digital marketing implementation in all stages to ensure the proper platform and content to support product marketing objective and campaign.
- Support brand and to ensure seamless way of work.
- Lead digital campaign including marketing campaign, always on and cross functional.
- Conducting research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Leading innovative initiative project; using all possible resources and new technologies to prepare for the expected disruptions
- Develop and deployment of digital plan and integrate to Brand Plan.
- Lead digital touch point which align with Business and Digital E2E journey (Corporate Web Site, Online Social Media, and Agency Web Site, Social Campaign etc.).\
- Lead digital agency and media partnership management.
- Utilizing database, analytics, and CRM platform to drive conversion and constant improvement and innovation
- Monitoring all budget related to digital marketing
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years' experience in digital marketing especially and/or Tech Company
- Intermediate level in Thai and English.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and innovative thinking skills
- Creative, passion in Digital, flexible, risk-taking and initiative leads the ideas.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901