- Develop a commercial strategy by translating a company's strategic direction to maximize revenue, achieve cost efficiency and ensure alignment with customer's needs
- Determine customer segment strategies, positioning strategies, value proposition, and channel marketing strategies, and ensure alignment with overall corporate identity and across all relevant commercial strategies
- Develop and review commercial master plan (rolling update) and prioritization to fit budget, headcount, and channel/technology capacities, ensuring integration both offline and online requirements, device strategy, portfolio management plans, and the alignment across the company (e.g. company's plan, product plan, customer channel service, and sales plan)
- Oversee advise Prepaid/Postpaid Segment functions in developing and managing specific segment and sub-segment (including micro special segments like Migrant and Tourist) marketing acquisition strategies, price positioning, value proposition strategies and rolling plan to achieve growth in revenue and market share
- Oversee and advise on the mapping of prepaid/postpaid products, services and offers to targeted individual customers by considering their behavior and lifestyle to maximize acquisition and ensure the effectiveness of campaign budgets
- Direct effective communication of commercial strategies and plans to relevant business functions for operational coordination and alignment
- Oversee the monitoring and review of commercial strategies to meet changing competitive conditions and the company's strategic direction
- Manage the campaign contact policy, including prioritization and quota management to ensure customer centricity is balanced with revenue maximization
- Develop, manage, and enhance customer journey and customer experience policy by embedding customer-centric principles into all marketing strategies
- Manage market research function, including survey, analysis, actionable summary reports, offer insights, and customer demand forecasting, to support Market function, especially for developing marketing strategies and plans and ensure the effective utilization of the outcomes
- Determine and promote market/campaign process management improvements
- At least 10year experience in officer or managerial level in managing corporate plans and strategies.
- Leads in the development of company Business Plan as well as to assist in monitoring progress of the plans with the objective to ensure the alignment between the developed business plan and company strategy, in accordance with budgetary guidelines and rules of the Company.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills