Director of Learning and Development
- To build people capability through develop, implement, and maintain Learning & Development (L&D) systems to ensure that all people development policies and procedures in line with the Company's requirements and be able to deliver business performance that align with company goals.
- Delivers workplace learning, performance improvement programs, and initiatives to best achieve long-term business success.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Training department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined are strictly adhered to.
- Creates and adheres to an annual budget for all L&D programs, Training resources and initiatives.
- Update L&D strategic plan annually.
- Plan, develop and implement training, both in-house and external training, that address company-wide and unit-specific training and development needs.
- Assess and determine the quality and content of training including course design, instruction, program evaluations, training materials and learning reinforcement strategies to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving goals and objectives of the organization.
- Prepare training related reports on performance and make appropriate recommendation to address concerned issues.
- Monitor training and development activities and provide guidance to improve the effectiveness as necessary. Coach and counsels' employees when applicable, including the monitor of IDPs.
- Develop and maintain training materials such as manuals, training aids, database, records, forms, ensuring that they are up to date.
- Prepare and manage the Training budget, ensuring that the budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and that expenditures are properly approved.
- Maximize employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling and multi-tasking to meet the business goals as well as customer expectations.
- Develop operation to be the good coach through Train the Trainer certification program
- Evaluates the effect of training programs and initiatives through measuring results and monitoring behavioral change
- Being business partner/ advisor with operation to drive people performance to achieve service excellence culture and operation excellence as targeted.
- Support/ conduct various activities including manager meetings on a regular basis, manager's conference and other functions.
- Work closely with COE in term of policy and procedure monthly meeting and reports, strategic planning, people development
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with international companies.
- Capability of training and development for all levels of staff.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong skills in driving for results
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901